The main factor influencing a woman’s fertility is her age. As the number and quality of eggs begin to decline in the early 30s and decline significantly after the age of 35, it is recommended that eggs be frozen before the age of 35.
We recommend freezing the eggs 2-3 times to increase the likelihood of having a biological child from frozen oocytes at a later age.
What is the Egg Freezing Process Like?
• Firstly, you should visit our gynecologist, who will do the necessary examinations and analyzes. If egg freezing is not contraindicated, an individual treatment plan will be drawn.
• Oocyte freezing is preceded by ovarian stimulation, during which an average of 10-15 eggs mature. Ovarian stimulation usually lasts for 2 weeks, during which time you should see a gynecologist 2-3 times to check the preparation of the ovaries by ultrasound.
• Oocytes are removed in a short (10-15 min) procedure using mild anesthesia.
• Eggs recieved are examined in a laboratory and then frozen. Today, a fast and efficient vitrification method is used to freeze oocytes, which ensures good cell viability after thawing.
• Fertility Clinic Nordic’s embryologists have extensive experience of freezing eggs and usually retain> 95% of eggs after thawing.