In some cases donor eggs are needed to have a healthy baby. Our oocyte bank provides you the chance to conceive, experience pregnancy and enjoy parenthood.
Fertility Clinic Nordic has an active donor programme and its own egg bank. Suitable donor is found very quickly. Egg donation is necessary, if the quality and number of own oocytes has decreased or if there are genetic issues.
• In Estonia gamete donation is anonymous* and only following information is disclosed about donors: nationality, skin colour, education, marital status, the existence of children, height, physique, hair colour and eye colour
• Our egg donors are healthy young women mostly aged between 20 and 31 (officially egg donors can be up to 35 years of age)
• Woman’s close relative (e.g sister) can also be a non-anonymous donor
• Nordic outlook (Caucasian)
• All donor candidates undergo genetic screening (normal karyotype, CGT Plus genetic test, iGenomix) and are tested for infectious diseases (HIV, HBV, HCV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Trichomonas vaginalis, HSV2 IgG, CMV IgG/IgM, HTLV 1,2)
• Besides our own Biobank donor eggs (also non-anonymous) can be ordered from other gametes’ banks. We will help to order and organize the transport of gametes from trusted biobanks. Fertility Clinic Nordic is in close cooperation with Ceifer Biobank, IMER, Cryos International
• The cost of the procedure starts from 4440€. Medications are not included. For new patients there is an additional coordination fee of 490 €. See our full list of prices here.
• We’ll help you find the most suitable solution based on your personal medical history. Book your first appointment online here